Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend Fun ~ 04.27.2014

Hello Monday! Did you have a fabulous spring weekend? Chris and I took advantage of the nice sunny weather and gone for a walk along the waterfront.  What a refreshing scene compared to the deadly cold winter wind!

Realizing it's already the end of April (almost didn't think Spring has officially set in for a month as we have been living in a fridge), I am craving for anything that reminds me of the warm sunny days we long for.  Here are a few of my favourites from this weekend thanks to Indigo and West Elm.


I have had my patio set for over 6 years now and I think I need a change.


This mid-century set I spotted at the HomeSense preview (you can read the entire preview here) … perhaps the rug too, will have to come home with me.


Spring also sparks romance and check out this stunning shot I took of this elegant loving couple by the lake.


They were even dancing together for a little.  So glad I have caught this with my phone! #LOVE



The trees in Toronto are finally starting to bud.  I hope this is a sign from nature that winter is officially over!  xoxo 


6 comments:

  1. Happy Spring, Tim! The lovebirds are pretty darn sweet, but I'm most excited about the blooms on the trees! It's about darn time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim I enjoy reading your blog but sometimes get distracted by language and grammar errors. Have you considered getting someone to proofread your posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should! Have been thinking about that for sometime now

      Delete
  3. Amazing photo of the swans! Hopefully it is a sign that Spring is coming to the GTA soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing capture of the swans! They are probably the most photographed couple in Toronto. :)

    ReplyDelete