Monday, September 10, 2012

Many Dates with Europe

Happy Monday! I am back in town officially for a week and still suffering withdrawal symptoms from my amazing trip to Germany and Prague.  I don't know about you, but there is definitely something about the air and the lifestyle in Europe that make it such an irresistible place to live!

So I thought before I share with you all the fun stuff I did, I will show you a few high-lights of my trip today.  First up: a date on a private river cruise in Prague.


A trip to the medieval times and almost didn't make it back!


A blind date with the dreamy David Beckham outside of H&M in Germany.  


A date at the farmer's market, and was mesmerized by the stunning architectural details + stone work on the road.

  

A quick stop at the construction site to check on progress of this new home.


Had a lesson on "Bad Design" from the Architectural Digest during my train ride to meet up with the talented Mr. Bazaar and Mr. Happy.


A date with Chris' family to enjoy the festivity at a local street fair.


Last but not least, I also had way too many dates with yummy ice-cream, gorgeous outdoor party, and delicious cakes!    

  

Want to see more? Let's reserve the month of September for our many dates with Europe!

17 comments:

  1. Ah, Europe - you're right, it would be such a spectacularly inspirational place to live. I've only been to Italy, but would move there in a heartbeat. Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! I may be working on a game plan for a move to Europe :)

      France and Italy are definitely high on my next stop-over list!

      Delete
  2. Perfect holiday snippets! And it was great meeting you in Munich!! Here's to a new meet-up any time soon! Cheers from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely my friend! Can't wait for our next meet-up :)

      I've got to plan it ahead of time so Mr. Will and Mr .T can come meet up for Christmas fair next time. December 2013, I'm aiming for my next visit ... this time I will be in Munich for a few days :)

      Delete
  3. You had a busy time in Europe, right! Cracking up at that shot of you 'getting your head cut off' - I have a similar shot from The London Dungeons! I need to hunt out the Bad Design AD issue, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hey! totally wasn't planning to "leave my head behind" there ... the guard surely had a good sense of humor!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Seema! it was great seeing you last Thursday! lots of great pictures to come to high-light the fab event :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous Tim! Your trip looks fantastic and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of your euro trip! Looks like you guys had such a great time and all your outfits are adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. . . thanks! I had too many sweet treats ... it's time to get back to my normal diet and time to hit the gym HARD!

      Delete
  7. these photos make me want to travel.like now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos. Prague is on my next to visit. "I want to go to there." (Liz Lemon) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's a stunning city and people are so friendly! You have to go Michelle!

      Delete
  9. What a fun trip and definitely have the travel bug now! We did the "cake and pastry" tour of Germany and Austria when we were there years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, looks like you had a fabulous time. Great photos! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete