Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Lesson from Sarah Richardson & Sneak Peek of Sarah 101

Hello Tuesday!  Did you all had a blast at BlogPodium on Saturday?  I am still kicking myself to have double-booked myself the past weekend and missed out this incredible event put together by Jen of Rambling Renovators and Lindsay of LittleHouseBlog.  They worked extremely hard to make the event possible for us bloggers to learn, to grow, and be inspired.

Speaking of hard working and talented ladies, Sarah Richardson is definitely a role model and an inspiration to many.  Sarah's dedication to functional and classic designs, devotion to perfection, and her innovative approach to achieving high style with big box/ vintage finds continue to influence my design aesthetic and open up my eyes to endless possibilities.

via
At the Women of Influence event, Sarah lifted the glamorous silver screen and shared with us that her success did not come easy.  It took a phenomenal amount of effort, insane hours of work, a perseverance spirit to overcome all the challenges, and seizing every opportunity that comes along the way.  Here is the inspirational speech from Sarah herself.


Sarah is also on the cover of the Summer Issue of Women of Influence.  In it, Sarah shared with us how she balances her family life with her hectic work schedule, her role model who inspired her design career, her challenges as an entrepreneur, and more.  You can read up this inspirational article here.

via
Being just back in town from cottage country doesn’t mean that I have forgotten about the exciting new season of Sarah 101 set to premiere tonight Tuesday, May 29th at 8pm ET.  Sarah and Tommy have put together 14 lessons/transformations that will surely blow our minds.  Here is a sneak peek of the first 5 episodes where the design duos makeover a dining room, living room, home office, and master en-suite.


Tommy is also on Huffpost sharing his Top 5 design tips.  Check this out!

via
Are you ready for the whole new back-to-back episodes of Sarah 101? I am!!

****************************************************************************************

Update:

I'm over the moon excited to be included as Press on Sarah Richardson Design!! Thank you so much Sarah and Tommy for your supports!

10 comments:

  1. Watching it right now!! Same thing happened with Summer Home - was actually on during the day of the premiere. Looking forward to seeing what the dynamic duo bring this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure am! Can't wait to see the dynamic duo again.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anytime kelly! love your blog!

      Delete
  3. WOW Sarah looks amazing!! Can't wait for the new season, thanks so much for the sneak peak!

    Raiana
    lifeSTYLE
    Rai Atelier - Etsy Shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, yup, yup! I have my iced coffee in the fridge, my fave wooly blankie ready and the hubs taking the boys out tonight so I don't hear "Mooooooommmmmmmmmmm" once :) Enjoy the show Tim. Hope you had a lovely time in cottage country :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the weekend was too good to be true and not humid at all! beautiful weather for hiking and island tours :)

      come back on Friday for the weekly Sarah 101 Recap!

      Delete
  5. Hi Tim,
    I was so looking forward to meet you at the BlogPodium this weekend in Toronto!
    I just love your blog and am always excited to know what will be your new purchase or your new room decor in your condo. Oh, and by the way, I loved that article of your condo in Canada's Style at Home magazine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss R! I was so mad at myself to have double-booked myself for that weekend! Totally oversight on my part. It was nice to spend some quality time with a couple of friends and my significant other.

      I will for sure be there on the next BlogPodium!! Looking forward to meeting you in person! Thanks so much again for the kind words on the Style at Home feature :)

      Delete
  6. You are a rockstar Tim! I love the tea towel so much Tim. Will remind me of my BFF in Toronto everytime I see it :) Now I need to frame it and hang it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fantastic! now I can't wait to see how you have it framed! come back for another visit soon!

      Delete